- Job Seekers
- Employers / Agents
- About Us
- Contact Us
National Capital District, Hela, Southern Highlands, Papua New Guinea
Graduate, Mining, Oil and Gas
As a growing Papua New Guinean company, Oil Search operates all of the country’s producing oil fields, and has a 29% interest in the PNG LNG Project. With exciting growth opportunities like the potential expansion of the PNG LNG Project and proposed development of the Papua LNG Project, Oil Search is a great place for PNG graduates to discover and explore their potential.
At Oil Search, you will find an empowering and rewarding work environment with meaningful career development, skill- building training programmes and the opportunity to learn from the industry’s best. Also on offer is a competitive remuneration package including a host of job-related benefits, from mentorship to health and well-being programmes. In 2018, we are seeking to fill graduate roles in Port Moresby, Southern Highlands Province and the Hela Province.
Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Geology, Business Development (Accounting), Land Studies
• have (or are working towards) a Bachelor’s degree in one of disciplines listed above, from a recognised institution in PNG or overseas.
• have a GPA of 3.0 or above (as demonstrated in your most recent academic transcript).
• are in their final year of study or have graduated within the last two years.
• have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and analytical aptitude.
• are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• have a strong desire to learn and develop in their career.
• are motivated and able to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
To apply, please visit http://www.oilsearch.com/careers/students-and-graduates, search jobs for the ‘Oil Search Graduate Development Programme’ and follow the instructions provided. Alternatively, send a cover letter clearly stating your preferred discipline along with an up-to-date resume and your most recent academic transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications must address the requirements contained on the Oil Search Careers website.
Applications close 30th September 2017.
Oil Search’s Citizen Development Programme (CDP) empowers Papua New Guinea’s future citizen leaders with targeted development programmes, training and education that helps them to maximise their talent and potential.
Oil Search Limited is an oil and gas exploration and development company which was established in Papua New Guinea (PNG) in 1929. Most of the Company’s assets are located in PNG, where it holds an extensive ...
read more >
+675 322 5599
Ground Floor Harbourside East Building Stanley Esplanade Port Moresby Papua New Guinea